Summer Mini-Series Online Conference
Submitted by Deb Zurcher, Premier Series Coordinator
As you know, we were unable to hold the Arizona CTE Summer Conference this July, but we also know many of you were depending on the Premier Series classes to be held to complete or jump ahead on your ADE Certifications. So, we have created an online event that you can register for as many online sessions that you want to take, fitting into the Registration Schedule.
- $25 Advanced CTSO Advisor: Building a Solid Officer Team (July 21st) 9:00 a.m to 11 a.m.
- $25 Advanced CTSO Advisor: Growing Your Program (July 23rd) 9:00 a.m to 11 a.m.
- $25 Advanced CTSO Advisor: Running an Effective Meeting (July 24th) 9:00 a.m to 11 a.m.
- $25 Advanced CTSO Advisor: Successfully Implementing a Program of Work (July 22nd) 9:00 a.m to 11 a.m.
- $25 Advanced CTSO Advisor: Establishing a Firm Foundation for your CTSO (July 20th) 9:00 a.m to 11 a.m.
- $50 Classroom Management (July 15th and 16th) 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. all days
- $50 CTE Essentials (July 10th, 17th ,24th and 31st) 8:00 a.m – 9:30 a.m. all days
- $50 CTE Program Management (July 13th, 16th, 20th and 23rd) 8:00 a.m – 9:30 a.m. all days
- $50 CTSO New Advisor Training (July 16th and 17th) 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. all days
- $50 Formative Assessment (July 15th, 22nd, and 29th) 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. all days
- $50Instructional Best Practices (July 8th, 9th, 13th and 14th) 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. all days
- $50Lab Safety and Management (July 8th and 9th) 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. all
- $50Serving Exception Students in CTE Programs (July 28th and 29th) 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. all days
- $50Work-Based Learning (July 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st) 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. all days
There is no charge for the conference, however, the sessions above have a cost. All Advanced CTSO Advisor sessions are $25.00 per session. All other classes are $50.00 per session.
All days for the class(es) you choose must be attended to get Professional Development Credit and homework completed where required to receive ADE Credit.
Verify that your e-mail you are registering under is correct.
Please ensure that you are listing your current mailing address (no schools) and ACTEAZ will mail the materials that you will need to use during the online session(s). Please allow enough time for materials to be sent to you. If you are taking multiple classes, your materials may arrive on different days.
YOU MUST HAVE A PO or have PAID before materials will be mailed. If you pay by personal credit card and DO NOT have a PO in place, you will NOT be reimbursed from the School District.
Cancellations, Substitutions or Refunds
Notification must be in writing and postmarked or e-mailed to email@example.com no later than five days before the event/first class of session. Substitutions must be in writing from the original registrant or CTE Director’s office authorizing the substitution along with the substitutes completed registration form. Refunds will be issued following the conference. No Refunds will be made for any sessions missed.
By registering, you grant permission for the use of your name, voice and/or likeness related to your participation in any event affiliated with the ACTEAZ PREMIER SERIES ONLINE FOR JULY. You waive all rights to any compensation and to approve the images, audio and/or printed and electronic material in which they are used, and you release ACTEAZ and the Arizona Department of Education and their employees, agents and consultants from any claims, damages or liability.