2022 Awards Information
2022 ACTEAZ Award nominations will open November 1, 2021.
It is important that we all take a moment to nominate and recognize all of the hardworking teachers, administrators, counselors, business partners and staff that we work with every day for Awards. Nominate someone starting November 1, 2021. Deadline for nominations is March 18, 2022.
This year we have added that you can self-nominate and have added a place for a picture to be added for all nominees.
Award nominations are accepted in the following categories:
State and National Awards
- Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Post-Secondary Educator of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Administrator of the Year
- New Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Teacher Community Service Award – Carl Perkins
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Career Guidance Award
State (Only) Awards
- ACTEAZ Distinguished Service Award
- CTE Non-Traditional and Gender Equity Program Award
- Outstanding Affiliate Award
- Outstanding Business Professional of the Year Award
- Outstanding Career and Technical Education Program Award
- Outstanding CTE Administrative Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding CTE Junior High Teacher of the Year Award