2019 Awards Information
Thank you for submitting a 2019 ACTEAZ Awards Nomination form. It is important that we all take a moment to recognize all of the hardworking teachers, administrators, counselors, business partners and staff you work with every day.
The winners will be honored at the ACTEAZ Awards Celebration on July 17, 2019.
Recipients of the following State and National awards will have the opportunity to apply for regional candidacy in that category. Regional award winners then go on to ACTE national award review. All regional and national candidates must be members of ACTE, as well as ACTEAZ, for the length of time stated in the criteria for both state and national.
If you have questions, please contact Amanda Nolasco, Awards Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award nominations were accepted in the following categories:
State and National Awards
- Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Post-Secondary Educator of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Administrator of the Year
- New Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Carl Perkins Community Service Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Career Guidance Award
State (Only) Awards
- Outstanding Career and Technical Education Program Award
- Outstanding Business Person of the Year Award
- Bernard Stewart Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Affiliate Award
- Ray Polesky Visible Difference Award
- Outstanding CTE Administrative Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding Junior High Teacher of the Year Award