2021 Awards Information
The 2021 ACTEAZ Awards Nomination form is now live. It is important that we all take a moment to recognize all of the hardworking teachers, administrators, counselors, business partners and staff you work with every day.
Please note that it is important that nominations include ALL criteria requested in order to be considered a complete nomination packet. Incomplete nomination packets will not be considered by the committee.
Update: Submission deadline has been extended to April 5th, 2021.
Recipients of the following State and National awards will have the opportunity to apply for regional candidacy in that category. Regional award winners then go on to ACTE national award review. All regional and national candidates must be members of ACTE, as well as ACTEAZ, for the length of time stated in the criteria for both state and national.
If you have questions, please contact Stephen Weltsch, Awards Committee Chair at email@example.com.
Award nominations were accepted in the following categories:
State and National Awards
- Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Post-Secondary Educator of the Year
- Career and Technical Education Administrator of the Year
- New Career and Technical Education Teacher of the Year
- Teacher Community Service Award – Carl Perkins
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Career Guidance Award
State (Only) Awards
- ACTEAZ Distinguished Service Award
- CTE Non-Traditional and Gender Equity Program Award
- Outstanding Affiliate Award
- Outstanding Business Professional of the Year Award
- Outstanding Career and Technical Education Program Award
- Outstanding CTE Administrative Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding CTE Junior High Teacher of the Year Award