2018 Midwinter Conference
Call for Presentations
ACTEAZ and ACOVA invite you to participate in the 2018 Midwinter Leadership Conference on February 1 & 2 in Prescott, AZ.
Deadline to submit a proposal is December 15, 2017.
All proposals are peer-reviewed. Final decisions will be made and submitters will be notified of the status of their proposal via e-mail by January 12, 2018
Possible Topics to Submit:
- Leadership Skills for CTE and Educational Leaders
- CTE Advocacy, including Latest Effectiveness, Data & Research
- Critical CTE and Educational Issues
- How to Interpret Data and Write Perkins Goals
- How to Build Future CTE Leaders From Within the Ranks of Your District
- How to Organize Your Time to Get Everything Accomplished
- Best Practices
- Programs of Study and Post Secondary Articulation
- ACTEAZ Premier Series
- Embedded Academic Credit
- Data and Using Assessments to Drive Instruction
- Scholarships and Awards Writing Tips
- and many others
ACTEAZ and ACOVA invite you to attend the 2018 Midwinter Leadership Conference on February 1 & 2 in Prescott, AZ. As we get closer to the event we will release updated information on Speakers, Special Presentations and other Events planned on the ACTEAZ website.
The Conference registration cost is $260.00.
Meals included are:
- Thursday (Lunch and Dinner)
- Friday (Breakfast and Lunch).
Online Registration is now available!
The conference will be hosted once again by, The Presott Resort and Conference Center. To reserve a room, please call (855) 318 – 1655, and use the promo code ACTEAZ – G6632.
Room Rates are:
- Standard Rooms – $99 per night plus tax
- Suites – $109 per night plus tax
Notice: Make your room reservation at the Prescott Resort by January 20, 2018 to get the room block rate