The Vision of ACTEAZ is for all CTE Educators, Administrators and Counselors across the state of Arizona to become ACTEAZ members and to provide them with:
- professional and leadership growth opportunities
- creative ideas and statewide networking
- access to local and national companies for products,
career applications and community outreach
- a forward thinking organization that will continue to
grow and promote CTE at local, state and national levels.
ACTEAZ is a national leader, working with the ACTE national organization to become a stronger voice in legislation and policy making. Networking with other state CTE organizations allows the sharing of cutting edge best practices from across the country. ACTEAZ also serves as a model for other state organizations in areas of management, professional development and leadership training. These professional partnerships forged across the nation create a stronger network, and therefore, a stronger and united voice for CTE.
CTE is a powerful form of education that will help bring our students into the workforce as a competitive and adaptable asset thus providing our CTE youths and adults with the skills needed to further their growth and development for years to come. It is the goal of ACTEAZ to help you in all of your efforts to bring about a better and brighter future.
The Association for Career and Technical Education of Arizona is dedicated to professional development and advocacy for the advancement of Career Technical Education.
- Establish and maintain active leadership in all types of Career and Technical Education.
- Provide access to Professional Development in Career and Technical Education.
- Render service to member organizations and local communities in promoting and stabilizing Career and Technical Education.
- Provide an open forum for the study and discussion of questions related to Career and Technical Education.
- Unify Career and Technical Education interests in the State by representative membership.
- Cooperate with interests in other states, the region, and at the national level, in the further development and improvement of programs of education related to Career and Technical Education.
- Encourage the development and improvement of programs of education related to Career and Technical Education. Encourage the development and maintenance of active affiliated divisions.
- Possess all the rights, powers, and privileges given to the Association by common law; to sue and be sued, to borrow money and secure the payment of the same by notes, bonds and mortgages upon personal and real property; to rent, lease, purchase, hold, sell and convey such personal and real property, as may be necessary and proper, for the purpose of erecting buildings or for proper objects and Associations; and to receive dues and/or donations for carrying out the objects and purpose aforesaid.