Fellowships are limited to current ACTEAZ Members who have at least one year of work directly related to Career and Technical Education. A Fellowship requires a two-year commitment from the applicant and their support institution through the Director and Principal/Occupational Dean.
Applicants must submit a complete Online Fellowship Application containing all of the following documents by the designated due date in order to be considered for the Fellowship Program.
The Online Fellowship Application consists of the following:
Note: All letters, resumes and forms will be uploaded during the application process.
- A letter of application expressing the reasons for your interest in, and commitment to, serving as a Fellow
- A statement on the current issues that you believe are most profoundly affecting Career and Technical Education in your district, the state and/or nation
- A detailed resume
- A letter of support from your Principal/Occupational Dean
- A letter of support from your CTE Director
- Authorization Form with signatures
If you have any further questions about the Fellowship program or the application process please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
***Applications for the 2022-2023 Fellows cohort are now open. Click here to apply. The deadline to apply is April 29, 2022.***