We would like to everyone that submitted an application for the 2017 ACTEAZ Scholarships. It is important that we all take a moment to recognize all of the exceptional students in Arizona’s CTE programs. Our scholarships will help them to continue their education. The selected students will be announced soon and then acknowledged and introduced at the ACTE Summer Conference in Tucson at the ACTEAZ Awards Celebration on July 19, 2017.
If you have questions, please contact Nicole Hampton, Scholarship Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACTEAZ Scholarship applicant shall be from one of the following:
- Student who is enrolled in a recognized career and technical education program at the high school (from Funding Priority List)
- A student who is enrolled in a recognized career and technical education program at the post-secondary level (may include CTE Teacher Preparation Program)
- The applicant must be recommended by a member of ACTEAZ. If you are not a member, register to become one. Membership is Free!!!
- The award(s) will be payable to the educational institution identified by the recipient(s).
- The award amount can range from $500.00 – $2,500.00 based upon the available funds and the number of scholarships the committee agrees to award.
ACTEAZ reserves the right not to award scholarships or to award scholarships in a lesser or greater amount in any given year. The ACTEAZ scholarship is non-renewable (meaning this scholarship is a one-time award). Former recipients are not eligible to apply.