2021 ATIEA Officer Elections
Submitted by Brady Mitchell, ATIEA President
Dear Association Members and CTE Educators,
The ATIEA board of director’s call for nominations are currently open! The following positions are open for nomination:
- President Elect (1 year as President Elect, 1 year as President, 1 year as Past President)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- Treasurer (2-year term)
- VP Automotive Technologies (2-year term)
- VP Communications Technologies (2-year term)
- VP Construction Technologies (2-year term)
- VP Manufacturing (2-year term)
- VP Human Services (2-year term)
- VP Pre-Secondary (2-year term)
- VP Post-Secondary (2-year term)
- Marketing/Website Manager (2-year term)
You may nominate yourself or another member by completing this form. Nominations will close on June 4th 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.
Once Nominations are closed, a voting form will be sent out. Voting will be conducted between June 7th – 25th 2021.
New board members will be introduced and take their new positions during the 46th Annual ACTE-AZ Summer Conference, Maintaining Balance & Moving Forward, during the ATIEA Annual Business Meeting.
Brady Mitchell, ATIEA President