2021 Fall Fest Virtual Symposium
ACTEAZ is hosting Fall Fest: A Cornucopia of Tips and Tricks for New CTE Teachers, a virtual symposium for new CTE educators, October 28 – December 13, 2021.
***Sessions and content will be available on demand 24/7 until December 13, 2021.*** We know the fall semester is extremely busy, and we hope the extended time frame will give you more time to enjoy all the presentations.
Fall Fest will focus on personal and professional development for new teachers (or those who feel like they are still new!).
Session content will include:
- Instructional best practices for the CTE classroom
- Classroom management tips and tricks
- Presentations from CTE Affiliate Organizations and the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium
- Productivity tools and techniques to increase your efficiency
- And other tools you can use as a new teacher to make your life easier!
Cost for the symposium is $25, and includes community discussion boards, virtual hangouts, and more. Attendees will be awarded a certificate of completion for 10 professional development hours.
Join us! We know Fall Fest will provide new, valuable skills and information that will serve you in your career for years to come.