2021 March Virtual Conference: Exhibitor Information
ACTEAZ is excited to be hosting our first Virtual Conference, Find Your Pot of Gold, March 4-5, 2021.
This conference is open to Administrators, Counselors, and Teachers and we hope to provide a way for you to be able to reach out and work with some of the contacts at the schools in this new virtual world.
The cost of an Exhibitor Booth is $200. One of the nice things about this conference is your information will be available to all attendees for at least two weeks after the conference and then your contact information will be moved to our ACTEAZ website for six months.
Once you have registered you will receive a link to begin uploading your information and documents to the WHOVA website. We will send instructions on where to go and how to proceed.
ACTEAZ would also like to invite you to do a Call for Presentation for the conference, but please remember these sessions are for informational/instructional purposes and not a platform for sales and marketing.
The Call for Presentations Requirements:
- 30 minute taped presentation
- Presenters must be available for the actual conference days during the time of their session, so that at the end of their presentation they can do a 15 minute Q & A chat session with the attendees
- You only have to be available during your scheduled time
Here are some examples of topics for this year’s conference:
- What Shall we Discuss – We are Listening and we Want to be your Partner to Navigate the New Norm
- Extraordinary Leadership in your Districts and Schools
- Best Practices for Remote and in Person Teaching
- Equity, Diversity and Cultural Influences in Teaching
- Growing CTE Ambassadors, including Advocacy Training and the Latest Effectiveness in Data & Research
- Best Practices in Connecting Students with Industry Licensure and Certifications
- Share the Latest Knowledge of our Partners-Exhibitors’ Presentations
- The Many Hats, Impact and Talents of School Counselors
- Best Practices in CTE Program Areas-Sharing with Colleagues
- Speed Networking and Sharing with Colleagues
- Best Practices with CTSO’s-Be in the Know
- Recruitment and Retention of Special Populations
- Developing Leadership Skills for CTE and Educational Leaders
- Developing and Sustaining Effective Post-Secondary Partnerships (Dual Enrollment, Shared Advisory Councils, etc.)
- Exponential Technologies and the Future of the Workforce
The Deadline for the Find Your Pot of Gold Presentations to be received will be January 27, 2021. All Video’s due by February 8, 2021.