Youth Entrepreneurship Camp – Opportunity for Arizona High School Students
Most Arizona high school student’s career path will lead them to starting their own business or working for a small entrepreneurial business (85% of AZ businesses have less than 100 employees). Yet, there are limited opportunities for them to gain knowledge in this area (Kauffman Foundation research reports that 54% want to start their own businesses but the lack of know-how is a key barrier).
In June 2014 Tonto Creek Camp (TCC) is proud to this camp session at the Retreat at Tontozona. Formerly Camp Tontozona, owned by ASU and managed by TCC, Retreat at Tontozona.
What is the value proposition for students?
- Curriculum developed and taught in collaboration with ASU entrepreneur & innovation experts and local business leaders.
- Three full days of learning how to connect abilities and passions with business ideas, financial literacy, networking, developing entrepreneurial skills sets and having fun with two-nights lodging and six delicious meals included; all for only $149.
- Scholarships are available.
- Working in small groups plan, develop product prototype, conduct beta-testing and present ideas.
- ASU student mentors provides personalized attention and positive role-modeling.
- Local business leaders share their experiences; provide insight and one-on-one business coaching.
- Unique mountain location provide for incredible outdoor activities, adventure, and fun!
Students can register on-line here.
For additional information contact: