Summer Conference Call for Presentations
The Association Career Technical Education of Arizona (ACTEAZ) and the Arizona Department of Education invite you to participate in the 43rd annual Arizona CTE Summer Conference. The theme this year is CTE: Forging Students into Everyday Heroes.
Deadline to Submit a Proposal: January 19, 2018
All proposals are peer-reviewed. Final decisions will be made and submitters will be notified of the status of their proposal via e-mail by February 26, 2018
Important: Submit a proposal only for yourself.
Length of Presentation: All presentations are one and half hours (1-1/2) and will be Saturday morning through Tuesday afternoon. Please only submit if you can present at any time during the conference.
Guidelines: Please do not use acronyms, initials or CAPS in your name, affiliation, address, title or description. ACTEAZ/ADE reserves the right to edit presentation titles and descriptions for length and content. Do not submit a proposal for someone else.
If accepted, we would like to post any presentation materials for your session on the ACTEAZ website. Please send to Tony York at [email protected].
Accepted speakers and co-speakers are responsible for ALL conference related expenses, including, travel, lodging and meals.
Presentations should be aligned within the following Areas:
- Agriculture (AG)(AATA)(FFA)
- Business & Marketing (ABEA)(AME)(B&M)(FBLA)
- Communications Media Technology (CMT)
- Community College (CC)
- Education And Training (EdRising)(ET)
- Engineering (ATIEA)(ENG)(SkillsUSA)
- Family And Consumer Science (FACS)(FACSED)(FCCLA)
- Guidance And Counseling (GC)
- Health Career Education (AZHCEA)(HCE)(HOSA)(SKILLSUSA)
- Industrial Technologies Education (ATIEA)(ITE)(SKILLSUSA)
- Information Technology (ATIEA)(IT)(SKILLUSA)
- Joint Technical Education Leadership (JTED)
- Manufacturing (ATIEA)(MFG)(SKILLSUSA)
- Public Service Careers (ATIEA)(PSC)(ROTC)(SKILLSUSA)
- Technical Theater (AZTHESPIANS)(Tech Theater)
- Transportation Technologies (ATIEA)(SKILLSUSA)(TT)
- Welding Technologies (ATIEA)(SKILLSUSA)(WT)