Farmers Insurance Thank a Million Teachers
Farmers Insurance began a foundation with a goal to not only support educational organizations and programs, but to create their own education initiatives. Their first initiative is to thank the teachers in our schools who we believe all to often go unrecognized for their dedication and hard work.
In May of 2014 they also announced the Dream Big Teacher Challenge. They invited educators across America to tell them what they would do with $100,000 grant. One of those proposals now in the finals of this event is from Mark Adams of Ironwood High School in Glendale, AZ.
ACTEAZ would like to encourage everyone to visit www.thankamillionteachers.com and take a moment to vote for our own Mr. Adams and his grant proposal in STEM. The deadline for votes is November 30th, 2014, but you can vote once a day. To submit your vote:
- Click on Vote for a proposal.
- Click Vote for a $100,000 proposal.
- Scroll down and look for Mark Adams, Ironwood HS Click on the VOTE button.
- Enter email address and check the over 18 years old box.
- Click on SUBMIT
- It will send a verification email to the account you used.
- Click on Verify the vote on your email account.