2016 National ACTE Board of Directors Elections
To our Arizona members,
If you are a National ACTE Member be sure to vote in the 2016 Board of Directors Elections. If you are not currently a National member ACTEAZ would like to encourage you sign up!
There will be voting for the following offices:
- Region II Vice PresidentBusiness Education Division Vice President
- Family and Consumer Sciences Division Vice President
- New and Related Services Division Vice President
- Region I Vice President-Elect
- Region IV Vice President-Elect
- Trade and Industrial Education Division Vice President-Elect
ACTEAZ would like to encourage you to read all of the candidate greetings and platforms and to vote on who you would like to see help create and direct the future of ACTE National and CTE policies here in the U.S.
Deadline for voting is December 20th.
For all the voting information please visit ACTE National here.