2021 March Virtual Conference: Call for Presentations
ACTEAZ is seeking presenters for the “Find Your Pot of Gold Virtual Conference,” March 4-5, 2021. The awesome part about this conference is that since it is virtual, attendees will have access to your presentations for two weeks after the conference. We hope that attendees can then get to all of the sessions they want to attend.
This conference is open to Administrators, Counselors, and Teachers.
We need you to help us provide professional development that will connect with our CTE Community, our Peers and Program areas to develop not only our professional skills, but as an opportunity to stop, breathe and enjoy visiting with your CTE family.
The Call for Presentations Requirements:
- 30 minute taped presentation
- Presenters must be available for the actual conference days during the time of their session, so that at the end of their presentation they can do a 15 minute Q & A chat session with the attendees
- You only have to be available during your scheduled time
Here are some examples of topics for this year’s conference:
- What Shall we Discuss – We are Listening and we Want to be your Partner to Navigate the New Norm
- Extraordinary Leadership in your Districts and Schools
- Best Practices for Remote and in Person Teaching
- Equity, Diversity and Cultural Influences in Teaching
- Growing CTE Ambassadors, including Advocacy Training and the Latest Effectiveness in Data & Research
- Best Practices in Connecting Students with Industry Licensure and Certifications
- Share the Latest Knowledge of our Partners-Exhibitors’ Presentations
- The Many Hats, Impact and Talents of School Counselors
- Best Practices in CTE Program Areas-Sharing with Colleagues
- Speed Networking and Sharing with Colleagues
- Best Practices with CTSO’s-Be in the Know
- Recruitment and Retention of Special Populations
- Developing Leadership Skills for CTE and Educational Leaders
- Developing and Sustaining Effective Post-Secondary Partnerships (Dual Enrollment, Shared Advisory Councils, etc.)
- Exponential Technologies and the Future of the Workforce
The Deadline for the Find Your Pot of Gold Presentations to be received will be January 27, 2021. All Video’s due by February 8, 2021.