ACTEAZ is proud to recognize the efforts of all individuals and organizations that work towards the furtherance of Career Technical Education. We encourage members to take a moment and review the awards and scholarship sections. As ACTEAZ members you have the capability to nominate your peers and students for future awards and scholarships. If eligible, ACTEAZ members who have won state awards can advance to regional and then national competition.
2014 ACTEAZ Awards
We will once again recognize Career and Technical Education educators, supporters and partners at the Annual ACTE Summer Conference in Tucson, AZ. ACTEAZ would like to encourage you to nominate your fellow CTE peers and help others recognize all that they have helped accomplish for CTE. For questions about the ACTEAZ Awards or application please contact Lisa Doll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 ACTEAZ Scholarships
The winners will be awarded at the ACTE Summer Conference in Tucson at the ACTEAZ Awards Celebration on July 16th, 2014. The following criteria must be met for the nomination to be read by the committee:
- The Scholarship Nominator (teacher) must be a current ACTEAZ member.
- The Scholarship Applicant (student) must currently be enrolled in a recognized CTE program at the high school level (from Funding Priority List) or a recognized CTE program at the post-secondary level (may include CTE teacher preparation program).
- All directions listed on the application must be followed.
- A maximum of two entries can be submitted by each ACTEAZ member.
- Scholarship Nomination must be postmarked by January 31, 2014 to be eligible.
If the criteria above is not met then the scholarship will be disqualified and will not be read by the committee. If you are unsure of membership status being current please contact Shelly York at email@example.com to confirm. For questions about the ACTEAZ Scholarships or application please contact Nicole Hampton at firstname.lastname@example.org.